Mountain Top

Mountain Top
Alchemical Marriage

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sacred Marriage.

I was on a city street, all seemed like a normal busy day on the city. Then a tall man with a beard and a black tunic grabbed my arm (he seemed like an archetypal hermit) and led me into a circular 'hall'. In the hall there were couples all dressed the same way and of the same height. All women in baby blue elegant gowns and all men in black suits. All were dancing and twirling as couples in a synchronized way and were equidistant from each other. However there was a spot that was not uniform it gave me the impression that they needed a few more couples to complete the uniform dance that may have had a "sacred" geometrical shape. The couples dancing made the circular floor move round. The man then mentally told me to find a female of my height. He also asked me if I knew the number or rate at which the mono-atomical number flowed into the place, I didn't answer. On the right of the circular hall was a doorway that led to the left and right. He said not to go to the left but I went into that one (it wasn't my will). There I met an old friend and I felt melancholy and mild sorrow.-end07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Measure of time