Mountain Top

Mountain Top
Alchemical Marriage

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The darkness forces me to return to it.

It was night time and I was going to my sisters house from 7/11. As I walked I noticed two nuns dressed in black. The first nun was near me the other was at the end of the block. The nuns had an evil complexion. I was by the house next to my sisters house on the left when I approach the first nun. I looked down fearing to see her face because I knew she was Bad. As I passed her she told me not to keep on going. I knew she turned towards me as she said that and but I kept on going. As I was to turn to go into my sisters house I stopped. The nun had forced me somehow to stop, she paralyzed me. She then turned me around to look at her. She was hovering slightly above the ground with an evil grin on her face. She then hovered/floated me and brought me towards her.-end-06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Measure of time