Mountain Top

Mountain Top
Alchemical Marriage

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My refuge.

I was at a beach and there was a kid playing near me when a surge of green water submerged the beach. The kid and I jumped up the steps into a pier like balcony of a restaurant. There was a door leading inside to the building but it was locked and I could not opened it. The balcony had two glass walls one towards the ocean and another on the side ending by the steps up which we came. I could see through the glass the green water, it was well above me and the kid, but somehow the water did not get into the space we were in, when it should of because the glass walls only protected us partially and the water should of rised above us, on the sides we were unprotected but the water levels were below us. It was intense.-end-07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Measure of time