I was in a bus that was going into a mountain with lots of greenery. The bus was at the bottom of the mountain on the left side of the mountain wall. The road was too narrow for the bus to go on, it was impossible for the bus to have kept on going but somehow it 'jumped' through the path, I was scared and did not think we were going to make it ( I had other dreams of going up mountains and always falling to the bottom). We made it to a rest stop were there was a natural garden with colorful roses bright greens and plenty of exotic, vivid, colorful insects. The garden was in the middle of the mountain and the blue sky was at eye level, the sensation was that of a natural exotic place, it was beautiful. Then it was time to keep moving upwards so we (people I don't know) left on the bus.-end-06

No comments:
Post a Comment