The dream was in black and white. It was night time and I was going to a ceremony that was taking place on a lonely corner street near a corner of a building. In the ceremony there were two rabbis, they had an evil
look and moved in non-human ways, almost robotic. They spoke to me mentally and said to me 'eat it, it's
kosher'. They were referring to gray 'cubes' on a silver platter. The 'cubes' looked like platonic solid shapes. Each cube(Rhombicuboctahedron I think) had a letter in Hebrew (but changed into English then back into Hebrew) and all together spelled out 'Huberus' (sic) or 'hubris'. The letters kept on changing from Hebrew letters into English letters. I then got the 'cubes' and with my hands shaped them. The texture was like play-dough. I shaped the 'cubes' into a Red with gold filigree book that was radiating, it was
beautiful. I placed it near the building wall radiating with colors the wall and my face. The rabbis scoffed and seemed disappointed at me.-end-06

No comments:
Post a Comment