It was night time and I was riding a horse on a hill. I was suppose to go to a house and turn in something to the person inside the house. I was suppose to get there before a black shadow person did. It was like a race or bet and that I could not afford loose. The black shadowy person gave me much fear. As I was headed towards the house down a hill a very cold and strong gust blew against me and I knew that the winds were bad(demons in air).More fear grew in me but I knew I had to keep strength and valor in me, So I sang 'Baruch Hashem Adonai Elohim Adonai Echad' as I went towards the house. I was relieved because I was going to get there before the shadow but as I got near the house the black figure appeared and somehow I could not walk fast, the figure seemed to make me slow down. The figure walked up to the house and gave its 'thing' but since it 'cheated' I tried to slip my head near the side of the door into the house but the person inside the house would not accept my 'thing'. I had lost. I rode off singing carrying a 'battle flag'.-end-07

No comments:
Post a Comment